Friday, March 1, 2013

Let's get this party started....

I thought it might be a good idea to start a blog to keep in contact with everyone and be able to spread the word in an efficient manner.  Those of you who know me well also know I'm a bit of a control freak, so this sort of helps fill that need too.  Hopefully I don't drive you all away...

If you haven't signed up to be a team member yet, we would love to have you.  Follow this link to join now.   If you would rather not join online, I also have registration forms and envelopes I can get to you.  Just let me know. 

Within the next month I will also be setting up a page where we will auction items to be sold to help raise some more money.  I'll need your help in spreading the word to everyone you know.  More information to come...



I'm looking forward to this year's event and I hope all of you are too.  Let's get this party started!


 Work hard now and party hard later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment